How to configure a light device for daylight harvesting using the Lumos Controls mobile app?
- Go to the 'Devices' list
- Click on icon of the light device that should respond to the daylight sensor triggers
- Click on the option 'Daylight sensor settings'
- Minimum Dim Level-Closed Loop
- Configure an intensity value below which the electric lights should not be dimmed while trying to maintain a configured light level
- With a non-zero value configured as the minimum dim level, the electric lights will never be turned off even if the sensor detects a light level greater than the light level configured to it
- This value will be applicable to the light device only when the associated daylight sensor is configured in Closed Loop
- Daylight Gain-Open Loop
- Configure daylight gain to determine how much the lights will dim based on its distance from daylight source
- The default value will be 100% and can be configured between 0-100%
- This value will be applicable to the light device only when the associated daylight sensor is configured in Open Loop
- Manual Override
- Enable manual override option and configure a time duration during which sensor triggers will not to be considered by the devices
- The default value for this is 30 min and can be configured between 0-254 min
For example: The manual override option is enabled for a device and is configured with a duration of 20 min. Consider that a device is currently maintaining an intensity of 100% on receiving a daylight sensor trigger. While the device is being controlled based on the sensor trigger, a user turns OFF the device manually using the mobile/web app or a switch. Though the daylight sensor sends trigger to the device requesting it to maintain 100% intensity, the device will not consider sensor triggers and will be in OFF state for 20 min. After 20 min, if the daylight sensor still sends trigger, the device will go to 100% intensity.
You can also visit the following sections for more information:
To know how to Commission & Configure Sensors, click here
To know how to Commission & Configure Control Devices, click here
To configure Motion Based Automation, click here
To configure Scenes & Animations, click here
To configure Light Schedules, click here
To know the Operations and Control details, click here